For me, this problem occurred after installing and activating the BuddyDrive plugin.
Solution – A combination of the following actions: Goto Back-end | Unyson | Woffice Directory | Settings.
Under Main Options, I replaced the Directory item name item with dir-Item. Then, I went to Settings | Permalinks, and made sure Post name was selected (it probably already is, if you set it up that way when you installed WOffice)
Then save the Permalinks settings (even if you didn’t change anything).
Last, I cleared the site cache.
This solved the problem for me. After completing these actions, The WOffice Directory and Buddypress Docs were able to co-exist on my site.
- You must login to post comments