Tonight was the season finale of Rosewood. And I was not disappointed because it was good. If you missed it, don’t worry. Here’s a recap of this action packed episode.
· Villa’s brother Marcos apologizes to Rosie for punching him.
· Villa and Rosie investigate a jewelry store robbery that uses a stolen corpse (of a robber) to divert attention from the crime.
· They find one of the thieves dead in his apartment.
· Rosie and Villa embrace in a more than friendly hug with each other as they find out where some of the thieves have been hiding.
· Adrian wants the West Coast position of the Magic City Lab because the death of his parents is too much for him.
· Villa finds out Marcos is involved in the robbery ring.
· Villa, Slade, Hornstock and Rosie get involved in an intense shootout with the thieves (Hornstock gets shot in the hand and Rosie gets a gun put to his head until Marcos shoots the gunman).
· Villa chases after Marcos and tries to talk him down, but she ends up letting him escape (she loses her badge as a result).
· Pippy and TMI finally tell everyone that they eloped.
· Villa tells Rosie that she’s going with Adrian to the West Coast.
· Just when she’s about to leave, Rosie slowly opens his mouth to tell her he loves her and the show ends.
What a way to leave us hanging Rosewood writers. Can’t wait until next season to see how everything turns out.